Friday, March 19, 2010

Bicycle

This is my sky blue Schwinn, feat. Orange the pudgy cat & her Trader Joe's bags:



I've planned to buy some canvas to cover the seat, but the main problem with the bike has been flat tires. Mysterious flat tires. In the past few months I've had six flats, and all but yesterday's have had no known cause (yesterday I ran over a very un-mysterious piece of metal on my way home from work). So when I was in Philadelphia last week, I considered buying a new bike. Unfortunately, I got a flat tire while test-riding a bike for two minutes. It was cool, though, cause the tire went "pssshhhh" as I dismounted the bike. Like some neat hydraulic system that lowers about an inch. As a result, I decided to just get my Schwinn's tire fixed again, and instead of a new bike I bought this hooded sweatshirt:



It's also blue.

2 comments:

REKording said...

where is the Trek? with Erin?

spk said...

The Trek is in Merrimack; its burliness would probably prevent flat tires, but it would also make for a longer commute time.