Friday, April 17, 2009

Architect (Second Draft)

You left it there, you simple words. Alone showing the form of tiny worlds.
Slower worlds.

The single room’s shape shapes me: the shape of a fixed world.
A limited world.

To separate architect and design; to find the architect of this world.
Cut in time.

Design shapes how I see the shapes, but perspective won’t change design.
Fixed in my design.

I fill up my world with the world; in the way of the world.
My world in the world.

A subjective architect creates, shapes: objects in spaces in objects.
Objective spaces.


Perennial subjects.
Filling space.
The object of subjective architecture.

Ideas in time.
An objective idea.
Shaping subjective perspective.

Words found ideas, the perspective to see ideas, the design. I build my world from words in the world.

My words: design my world, or the materials of my design, built on the foundation of ideas

My ideas in my words, shaped by the other words before, by the design of the room in the open world.

The shape of the worlds in these words.

No comments: