Thursday, April 9, 2009

With A Little Help From My Friends

I still show off sometimes. Less often than I used to, though, whereas these days I’m more likely to show my friends off.

At this point it’s hard to say if I would have heard Kev’s music if he weren’t my friend, but I am sure that I would have listened to and shared it with others as much as I do now. Maybe more, cause I’d enjoy the mystique of discovering a new artist. Being the first to introduce him to friends. I believe many artists get support from their friends because that’s what friends do, but in this case I simply like the music, too.


Other than requiring me to open a new page to listen to an mp3, I think the site is game tight. It also makes me think that I should have written a novel by now if a man as busy as Kev can do all this. For two weeks now I’ve posted something each day on this blog, and it’s satisfying, but I want to push myself a bit further. I guess I got to figure out in which direction I’m gonna shove.

Being a musician is so much cooler than being a writer.

No comments: